How do I find Moku:Lab's IP address?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
There are multiple ways to determine the IP address of your Moku:Lab depending on the software interface you use. The recommended methods are through the iPad App, pyMoku, and the Windows App.
- Tap and hold your Moku:Lab in the Device menu; a window will open to show the Moku's IP address, along with firmware version, name and other information.
- Open your Command Window in Windows PCs, or Terminal for Mac and Linux computers.
- Type in "moku list" to show all Moku:Labs connected to your network. This will display their information, including the IP address.
- In the Devices menu, hover your cursor above your Moku:Lab icon; a "Settings" icon should appear.
- Click the "Settings" icon to open the "Device settings" menu.
- You can find the current IP address of your Moku:Lab at the bottom right corner of the window.
For Mac computers you can discover the IP address of your Moku:Lab using the Bonjour browser
If you are unable to determine the IP address of your Moku:Lab using the recommended methods, please reach out to our support team on via email: firstname.lastname@example.org