How do I get started with MATLAB and Moku:Lab?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
MATLAB getting started
Our MATLAB integration fuses Moku:Lab’s hardware with the computational power of MATLAB. Design Moku:Lab instrument parameters, perform automated data analysis, and generate real-time animations of experimental data, directly from MATLAB.
For MATLAB 2015+
- Download Moku:Lab’s MATLAB Toolbox.
Download toolbox for 2015+
- In MATLAB, open the downloaded “.tlbx” file.
- Press “Install”.
- Run “help moku” in the MATLAB terminal to confirm installation.
For MATLAB 2013-2014
- Download Moku:Lab’s MATLAB zip file.
Download toolbox for 2013-2014
- Extract the zip file to a convenient location (i.e. Documents/MATLAB/Add-Ons/Toolboxes).
- Open MATLAB.
- In the Home tool pane, click “Set Path”.
- Click “Add with Subfolders…” and select the extracted moku-MATLAB folder.
- Press “Save” to permanently add the folder to the MATLAB path.